Adobe Education Exchange
- Researched, planned, pitched, secured seed funding, built and launched AEE MVP in 2010; Secured additional funding, re-built, and re-launched custom AEE platform in 2013; Gathered user research and feedback to inform the design, development and deployment of 100+ features, including a custom CMS. Currently leading a multiyear effort to revamp the back-end platform (released July 2020) and redesign and personalize the front end UX.
- Designed, built and launched a custom LMS within the AEE and trained 300k+ educators by developing and delivering 500+ online courses, workshops & webinars.
- Cultivated a vibrant educator community who have collectively shared 14k teaching resource with 2M+ downloads.
- Developed a multi-variate product analysis model and corresponding personalization algorithms to guide product strategy and drive customer satisfaction. Leveraged this model to increase customer satisfaction from an NPS of 17 to 53.
- Lead an integrated marketing campaign to grow the AEE to 600k+ global members; leveraged email, social media, peer-to-peer referrals, event, search and online advertisement marketing channels.
- Launched the AEE in German and Japanese and collaborated with local stakeholders to build new community, content and marketing ecosystems for these new markets.
- Delivered dozens of presentations to evangelize the product to customers, prospects and partners.
- Lead new content creation strategy and production; published 2,000+ teaching materials.